Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Couch Burning Rednecks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Couch Burning Rednecks

    Only in Morgantown can you find people singing Country Roads and burning stuff!

    WVU

    I thought MotownHokie might have taped this one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Couch Burning Rednecks

    no, but i do know the girl whose car was turned over and torched. she was at BW3's watching the game when all of a sudden she saw her car in flames turned over on its back on live tv. bad craziness. i was on the deck of my favorite bar watching the flames rise all over town glad that I parked my Honda CRV with VT stickers in a secure parking garage.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Couch Burning Rednecks

    haha dude that is hilarious...betcha her night ended kinda early [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]...I don't mean that in a bad way, it is just the luck of the draw for her...maybe she will get a new car though

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Couch Burning Rednecks

    the university is actually using student id pictures to match people committing crimes on videos like these. they might catch them yet. all it takes is one to not want to go down by himself.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Couch Burning Rednecks

    I feel so bad for that poor girl.

    Buncha pyros....Honestly, I would be afraid to go to WVU. I'm not all about my car being set on fire.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •